Friday, December 2, 2011

Have problem near my skin.?

My skin is very cut up(biking accidents). I enjoy noticed that me and my friend get into a simmalr accident(a jump wasnt highly stable) and we both cut up our legs. We ploped some baindads on and that was that. I notice theat his cut healed twice as promptly as mine. Is my body just unpromising at healing itself or is at hand something i can do. Also i have a exceptionally bad raise up scar that wont come down. Is at hand somthign i can do with the mark?Have problem near my skin.?
break open a some vitamin E capsule and apply to the cuts and raised mark, also the plant aloe vera helps beside cuts, go to a plant store to buy one break past its sell-by date a leaf and apply the liquid to the cuts
I found this a long time ago when I was wondering what respectively vitamin did in my multi-vitamins and copy and paste it on a word doc, can't remember the website though
Zinc helps near rapid cell growth, such as during wound repair.
Protein provides your body near the basic building blocks for collagen, the major structural component of skin.
Try A Natural Cure Like 100% PURE SHEA BUTTER.Make sure the Shea Butter is 100% pure with NO fillers or fragrances... FOLLOW THE LINKS
Shea Butter (Karite)
Shea butter comes from Africa and is found along the West African Savannah region. Karite take about 40 to 50 years to matured. It is an amazing skin-soothing agent for makers of soap, extremely when blended with lather-generating coconut grease. Shea butter helps increase local capillary circulation, which surrounded by turn increases tissue re-oxygenation and improves the obliteration of metabolic waste products. Helps restore to health scars.
Source(s):
http://www.rainbarrelsoap.com/ingredpage...
http://www.rainbarrelsoap.com/products_1...

No comments:

Post a Comment