Friday, December 2, 2011

Have any one tried Derma Roller on Pimple Scars?

Derma roller is used on facial skin to reduce pimple scar. If anyone has tried it please tolerate me know about the results.Have any one tried Derma Roller on Pimple Scars?
hey dont try adjectives this methods like derma rollers as i have a very unpromising experience .finally i took a help from divya who is a skin consultant from bangalore and she give me very big super premium quality products for my skin type.she give me the set of products which helped me contained by removing my marks instinctively.its amazing range of skin safekeeping products she deals beside.you can also contct her at
divyagupta66866@yahoo.co.in
adjectives the best
I have no pimples know my dermatologist hold given me glycolic peel treatment for three sittings after that I own no new eruptions and scar almost disappeared.
no,but i have used kailas jeevan and found it deeply effective,it is available on e firth and also in chemist shops

No comments:

Post a Comment