Friday, December 2, 2011

Has anyone used a website for support contained by quitting smoking and?

if so , what one did you find particularly adjectivesHas anyone used a website for support contained by quitting smoking and?
I didn't use any website but I did use that new pill Chantix from my Doc. Non-smoker since Nov. and loving it. I recommend that pill profusely. Quite a few of my family member have tried it and it have worked for some. It is definitely worth a try. Those it didn't work for said they will even try it again though. Good luck beside whatever mode you choose.
P.S. I can even be around smokers and it doesn't bother me and it never has. It is wierd how apt that pill works but good too.
Rimonabant, aka Acomplia is hot online for weightloss and stop smoking. It blocks the cravings signals to the brain. Check it out at http://www.4rx.lattice

No comments:

Post a Comment