Friday, December 2, 2011

Has anyone tried the medication embrel for RA?

I am 19 and i have have rheumatoid arthritis since i was 8, it go away when i was approaching 15, but it is comming back again! i have been taking the kemo treatment drug called methotrexate, but i stopped when my symptoms go away, now my doc want to put me on embrel! it is resembling $1300 a month! but what ever helps! have anyone taken it, did it work and what were the side effects?Has anyone tried the medication embrel for RA?
close to, RA as in sore joint?
im not an expert so take this for what its worth.
perscription drugs resembling that often hold bad side effects within a SMALL AMOUNT of people.
enjoy you ever tried Gluclosamine/Chondritin?
its a vitamin that supports health joint and healing. its contains shell fish, so if your allergic to seafood dont clutch it.
I have have RA for 13 years - since I was 35 - what a surprise that be. I did Enbrel for 6 months and it did nothing for me at adjectives and boy - its sure costly. I had no side effects.
I also tried Humira which is also expensive - did zilch for the disease at all and I have no side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment