Friday, December 2, 2011

Have be on Zelnorm but it's no longer on the bazaar, what presently?

Was going to get my prescription refill tomarrow but the pharmacist told me it was no longer availible. This IBS problem is a genuine pain within the gut and this stuff has help. The natural stuff with the sole purpose works half the time, not sure what I'm going to do very soon.Have be on Zelnorm but it's no longer on the bazaar, what presently?
Ask your physician for a new script for something else.
Talk to your DR solitary he will know what to do next. LOL
IBS is though to be cause by mental issues related to sexual abuse. You may stipulation to deal beside that issue to allevaite the root of your problem.
I have IBS and so does my mother. My mom be taking Zelnorm until it was discontinued. Our kinfolk physician prescribed Reglan for her. It's a antiemetic (for nausea). It also has other uses. I do not treat my IBS next to medication. I have found that taking fiber every sunshine helps to serene the GI spasms (cramps) and also prevent the constipation. I also know what my trigger foods are so I avoid those if possible. Speak near your phsyician about another alternative. Good luck! I know IBS is a horrible entity to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment