Friday, December 2, 2011

Have you ever be operate on?

Have you ever be operate on?
Yes,three times.All successful thanks to the surgeon and the
great nurses.
plentiful times
yes,i have.
yes
Yes
I've have a D&C,
3 C-Sections and my Gall Bladder removed
yes i have
I hold had 2 eye surgeries and my tonsils taken out
Yes 2 C/Sections one below anaesthetic and 2 laparosopies (Bad Spelling)
NO !
Yup! Sucked, but got over it. Boring Sunday, huh? lol
Yes, more times than I fastidiousness to think nearly!
yes
Yes, had my appendix out and a lower put a bet on surgery. Scared before foot but all come out okay and got some nice potted plants from all right wishers.
yes 6 times the last individual being couple months ago to remove tumour on my wager on
Yes...I had a double osteotomy of the lower mandible..appendectomy.a vagotomy as resourcefully as various minor ops to remove a piece of brillo wad from my thumb, repair after the osteotomy went wrong(X2)...both eyelids operate on to remove excess skin..Penis reduction ...(that is not a joke)
Best wishes, Mike.
Yes.
simply minor surgery under a local.
Never have major surgery...however
yes many times , own you ?
Yes, gall bladder surgery heaps years ago,
Yes. I had an extra tooth up contained by the roof of my mouth and they had to return with it out. But they couldn't find it so 8 inscisions later and here I am. :]
Happy Sunday!
Several times
yes..i be 2 and had my right eye operate on for a 'squint'.
I've only have minor surgery on my mouth. It hurt but I'm sure that it didn't even compare to most surgery's. It just sucked to get through. I lost a lot of weightiness because i couldn't even open my mouth.
really
just have my gall bladder removed 2 weeks ago. Also have a septorhinoplasty after my nose be broken in work

No comments:

Post a Comment