Friday, December 2, 2011

Hay frenzy trouble?

1 word or 2?, anyway, what causes race to be allergic and why some people aint. anyone else have it bad today?
i for 1 cant stop sneazingHay frenzy trouble?
If you chomp through local honey it can cure hayfever as you become immune to the pollen - (I know you didnt ask for advice on curing it but i of late thought I would tell you!)
my dogs bring back hayfever i give them piriton
i own it bad and it is genetic surrounded by my case my dad nd grandad and great grandma own it/have had it but it could because you own a sensitive imune system mine is alot better coz i have be to a homiopath they r really good
I believe you could get away near it s either a 1 word or 2. And yes I enjoy had the wonderfull constant sneezing today too! Thank adjectives that's pink and fluffy for drugs! Although my father swears by his taking honey from his own bees keeps the symptoms down.
People enjoy allergic reactions because in that immune system is trying to fight next to histamines (thus taking anti-histamines).
People in nonspecific seem to any have allergies or are other getting colds and flus...just depends the strength of your immune system. Strong immune systems tend to head to allergies.
It's spring/summer - pollen is everywhere. Unavoidable.
some advice:
Saline Nose Spray.
Drink 1 cup of hose down with 1/2 a lemon 2x per morning (first thing surrounded by morning and last piece before bed) help with reducing mucus products.
Take Reactine 24 hour Allergy and Sinus.

No comments:

Post a Comment