Friday, December 2, 2011

Having diabetics and kids?

I have be diabetic since i was 11 in a minute i'm 24 prgnsnt with my second child. With my first pregnancy everything go really good. she is very soon 3 alomost 4 and really healthy, in recent times a little small for her age but she is growing. I a moment ago found out 3 weeks ago my A1C was 14 (i know thats really bad) I munch through right and take adjectives my meds. how do i bring it down. I'm so scared it will effect my unborn child. I read give or take a few the defects it can exact and i don't want that. anyone else have or have this problum and what do i do?Having diabetics and kids?
Your doctor is the only one who can convey you what is right for you. He/she knows your history. If you want to bring another nourishing child into the world make a give the name to your doctor right now - don't continue!
This not the forum to gamble beside your unborn child's life and strength. Talk to your Dr, Gyno/Obs or Endocrinologist to find the safest course of action. GOOD LUCK!
You obligation to work with your doctor and audition you blood sugar several times a day.
I would craft an appointment for yesterday with your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment