Friday, December 2, 2011

Have you or someone you know be diagnosed near an Arnold Chiari distortion?

If so, what grade be it and what were the symtoms? I lately was diagnosed and I am have a hard time getting straight answers on what to be and not to be to concerned something like.
Thanks.Have you or someone you know be diagnosed near an Arnold Chiari distortion?
I have chiari and other related disorders. There is a great website and support group out here to find out more information and also provide support and much needed information.
The address for the site is:
http://www.chiariconnectionint...
You can get to the support group from in that. Keep in mind that most doctors do not recongize this disorder nor it is treated properly. So, the group will provide you much needed information in the order of what to do. I hope you the best and look forward to you joining the group.
Hi. My husband has Arnold Chiari Malformation. He have it for the past 18 years. I guess u should c a Neurologist or a Neuro Surgeon and they will be able to answer your question. Also look up the web site of Prof Munir Elias of Jordan I'm sure you will find some answers at hand and many other places on the web.
Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment