Friday, December 2, 2011

Have YOU Ever Read ANTHONY COLPO'S Peer Reviewed Medical Journal Article " BAD Cholesterol OR BAD SCIENCE"

Here it is
http://www.jpands.org/vol10no3/colpo.pdf...Have YOU Ever Read ANTHONY COLPO'S Peer Reviewed Medical Journal Article " BAD Cholesterol OR BAD SCIENCE"
Yet another invalid question.
I haven't read anything by UFO & alien apologists, why should I read Colpo. I'd to some extent read Dr. Stephen Nissen, a REAL authority on heart disease.
Yes, I read it. I found it entertaining that Anthony Colpo is a certified fitness consultant. Is that like one a trainer at the gym?
He did attempt to explain why the benifits of statins are not related to LDL lowering, but failed to consider other cholesterol lowering medication such as Zetia.
Zetia inhibits absorption of cholesterol at the brush border of the small intestine via the sterol transporter (NPC1L1). Co-administration of ezetimibe beside statin therapy provides an other 13.7% reduction surrounded by predicted 5-year CHD risk when compared to statin monotherapy.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed Colpo's site but stopped reading when I realised he was a mere broscientist.

    ReplyDelete