Friday, December 2, 2011

Have you ever be anorexic?

AND DONT ANSWER IF YOU HAVENT BEEN. THEN I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN.Have you ever be anorexic?
anorexic in what sense?surrounded by the sense that the person doesnt get through, or the sense that has be below the average weight?end in there's people who mull over anorexia is just stop drinking, and ive stop eating for moments of my energy and im not even close to being anorexic. and if you're thinking something like doing anything like an ED, dont do it. its sickening, i know
no but i am thinking going on for becoming it. why?
I've had the frame of mind of an anorexic and did hold it for a while but not long enough to in reality look anorexic. Why?
I have but it be because I had a burst appendix and Crohn's disease along near that which helps you enjoy a loss of appetite. People want you to eat more but when they maintain bringing it up it just make it seem close to such a chore. I have bookish to ignore others because although they show well it can hurt. It hurts when someone say "Oh I like your clothes if you don't want them anymore present them to me" and then another soul chimes in and say "What do you have a doll to dress?" Also when they vote "I came out of the womb your size." I've knowledgeable just close the eyes to others and get yourself to a in good health weight for the benifit of yourself not what others are describing you. It's not good to be underweight because from experience I be very watery because my iron was low and I did not own enough of immensity on me to make me stronger. It's not a completely healthy approach to live. It's sad that no concern what weight we are we may never be healthy. But being to tough does not look good at adjectives. Guys like girls who hold meat on their bones.
yes i lost my baby because of it i am OK in a minute but i did LOT OF DAMAGE TO MY BODY JUST CAUSE I WANTED TO BE THIN THINK SMART AND DO NOT DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment