Friday, December 2, 2011

Have you hear of the cancer risk from putting plastic bottles contained by the freezer?

is it true?Have you hear of the cancer risk from putting plastic bottles contained by the freezer?
Plastics are a risk of getting cancer.
Plastic wrap, containers...everything...incr... your risk.
Dont use plastics
I havent heard nearly this risk...but I have hear about putting plastic items (containers, dishes, bottles, etc.) contained by the microwave. It heats up the chemicals surrounded by the plastic, which then absorb in your food.
i hope not, I freeze my dampen all the time.
It's an urban saga
Yes, but it is limited to plastic bottles that hold the RECYCLE symbol thingy with the NUMBER 6 surrounded by it. As far as I know it is the only plastics that aren't locked for freezing & it isn't safe for microwaving any. I don't know exactly why- but I heard nearly it on the Today show or FOX's morning news awhile posterior. So look on the plastics you use & I'd say if it have that #6 inside the recycle symbol throw it out. My boyfriend has these cups from a dairy freeze (like dairy queen) & they enjoy that on them but he likes the shape I won't use the cups newly for the fact that in attendance is a known risk-even if it smaller amount than small.
It depends if it's empty or not. Plastic is made from petroleum products. Toxins in recent times waiting to happen. When you freeze a gooey in it toxins leach out into the soft. If it's empty don't verbs about it but afterwards why would you put an empty bottle contained by the freezer?
i've heard that too, when the plastic experiences different heat, like the freezer and departing it out in the heat up weather. also the same w/certain microwavable plastics.
I did hear explicitly the one with the 1 inside the arrows plastic type tho.
Dont know how true this is, but, i did hear the sam.e

No comments:

Post a Comment