Friday, December 2, 2011

Have you ever have an allergic response to Klonopin (Clonazepam)?

I recently be prescribed this as a sleep aid/ anti-anxiety med and broke out in a imprudent and then come down with a respiratory infection, which is tabled as a possible allergic reaction, but I thought that be odd...Have you ever have an allergic response to Klonopin (Clonazepam)?
I lug klonopin and I have never have an allergic reaction to it, but possibly you did. Check with your doctor and find something else. Do you ruminate maybe it be just a coincidence? Or not? Did you stop taking it? Maybe you should stop taking it and next start again and see if the same counterattack happens. That method you'll know it was the klonopin and not a short time ago a coincidence.
Tis odd Ladybug - Did you read the possible side effects beforehand you had your criticism? If so, they may have be anxiety driven too. Anxiety is an awful awful thing as it can pervade our lives and we cannot even integer out what causes it. That is why nation can't quit smoking as this entire nation suffers from anxiety and we need to overcome that surrounded by order to quit smoking. If you can conquer the anxiety, after quitting is simple. and very nifty. I have never hear of anyone actually have that reaction to klonopin so you may enjoy to go to Trazodone as it is non-narcotic and non-habit forming as are klonopin and Valium and adjectives the other diazapams. . ..
Each person have their own body chemistry lab.
You can be allergic to it.
I took it for RLS sometime ago. I needed to keep upping the amount for it to work. I tried it again two months ago, It made me vastly goofy! One night I did deeply of sleep walking and don't remember a thing.
I enjoy found nothing is "odd" when it comes to allergies. I hold lots and lots and lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment