Friday, December 2, 2011

Has anyone used Clindagel for acne? Does it work?

My dermatologist prescribed me it. Does anyone have any experience next to it? Does it work well?Has anyone used Clindagel for acne? Does it work?
Clindagel is Clindamycin gel ,an antibiotic.
Topical antibiotics unanimously work very capably with acne but dun expect the acne to be gone by 1 time. Give it a try for 1 week. I'm sure there will be some effect.
I used Metrogyl which is metronidazole(also an antibiotic) on my acne and it works! I also took Doxycycline and Isotretinoin 10mg and the combined effect of these 3 drugs is wonderful. Since ur dermatologist simply prescribe Clindagel to u I'm sure ur acne is not as bad as what i used to enjoy.
Try it. It do no harm. Antibiotics works
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment