Friday, December 2, 2011

Have chest pains when exerting my self, but it leaves and comes pay for,is this GERD?

When going for walk inwardly 5min will feel sharp chestpain contained by middle of breatsbone after awhile it will leave but return after 10min and keep coming and going.This will also happen when exerting myself.Have chest pains when exerting my self, but it leaves and comes pay for,is this GERD?
this happen to me too.
im not quite sure what it is.
See a doctor to be sure, because chest cramp while exerting oneself is a potential sign of heart disease.
Ask your doctor very soon, don't exert yourself contained by the meantime, it could be angina!
It could also be costochondritis, ask about this if your doctor say your heart is OK, he or she can't find anything wrong and just say take aspirin/tylenol/NSAIDS.
But see a doctor ASAP! If you find a crushing pain or strain that won't stop, call emergency medical assistance! (911 within most US locations).
Don't mean to upset you but see a Dr. hasty, a stress test can reveal deeply. I use to have desperate pain on exerting. Blamed it on gerds which I own. Finaly my Dr convinced me to have a stress check. I wound up with a 7 bypass heart op.
Please see a Dr soon as possible.
Virago Man
If this happen primarily with exercise , I would be more concerned give or take a few Angina/ Cardiac conditions, Chostochondritis, Asthma, Get a checkup and be specific in regard to exactly what and where you have a feeling it, what provokes or alleviates it, how long you have have it etc..
sounds like angina, heart related chest agony.especially if activity or exertion related...jump to your MD now up to that time you have a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment